ADVENTURE WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP
Adventure Wedding Photographer, Charleton Churchill
Adventure is life. Take it to every wedding.
December 6-7, 2016
HYATT REGENCY LAKE TAHOE RESORT
15-20 people maximum.
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
(45 Minutes from the Reno Int’l Airport)
Hyatt Hotel Discounted to $105 + Taxes per night with Code.
December 5 (Bonus + Optional)
Arrive/Check in after 4p.m. to Hyatt Tahoe
(Hotel discounted rate below)
RESERVE YOUR HOTEL ROOM HERE
Adventure Night Shoot with Charleton, slow shutter, star shooting.
Hyatt Hotel and Surrounding areas
9a.m. – 5p.m.
9a.m. – 5p.m.
Adventure Trip and Shoot
Free after 5p.m. and/or Dinner together somewhere
EXPECT TO LEARN
Star Shooting & Slow Shutter
Adventure Sessions and Weddings
Planning your Adventure Shoot
Packing for your Adventure Shoot & Essentials
Lessons on Adventures in the wild
Safety & Rules
How to start Shooting Adventure sessions
Lighting w/ Speed-lights and Strobes
On finding Natural Light
Composing Your Shot & Lens Purpose
On Becoming a Visionary & Artist
on Achieving Natural and Organic Expressions
Directing your subjects
Posing for the Epic
On Standing out & Separating yourself
Discussion on Marketing and Branding
Pricing Yourself and your business
A Major Assignment given after booking
Later Evening discussions about anything regarding photography
2 Full Days of Information (plus a Bonus night Shoot on Monday night)
Arrive Monday, Dec. 5, 2016 in the evening.
Depart Wednesday Dec. 7, 2016 – after 5p.m.
Only allowing 15-20 people maximum.
Non-Refundable price to reserve your space now: $725
The remaining $725 is due November 21, 2016
Credit/Debit Card accepted
Direct Deposit Accepted via CASH app
WHAT TO BRING:
– Pack for the cold weather, gloves, jackets, head warmers, boots, etc.
– We will probably have snow, but no guarantees. The roads are always plowed from Reno to Tahoe
– You may need to rent a AWD or 4WD to feel safe if you’re flying in.
– A small backpack with food, water, some clothes, and space for a few lenses and camera.
– Bring money to enjoy Tahoe. The Hotel has so many options, Spa, a nice heated pool and hot tub.
– Bring your photography gear, just minimal, wide and portrait lenses are good.
– You will have an assignment after booking, so you will have time to prepare on what to bring.
– Bring shorts for swimming in the hotel pool
– Your computer for editing your images (if you can)
– That’s it for now. I may think of things later.
Adventure Wedding Photographer worldwide
Seasoned Mountaineer who’s climbed many mountains, including north America’s highest Peak, Denali, Alaska 20,320 ft.
Mt. Everest Base Camp Wedding Photographer 2015 (As the Nepal Earthquake struck)
Mt. Everest Base Camp Wedding Photographer – 2017
Named in Top Wedding Photographers in the USA/Canada by SLR Lounge
Recipient of the Sony Impact Award
Named in Top World Wedding Photographers by PROFOTO Lighting
Published in and on the covers of Top Wedding and Photography Magazines and Blogs
Named in Top Junebug Weddings Destination Best of the Best Photographer
Instructor for BPSOP Photography School