THE ADVENTURE PHOTOGRAPHERS WORKSHOP
For wedding & Portrait Photographers
Mt. Everest base camp Wedding Photographer, Charleton Churchill
Adventure is life. Take it to everywhere.
Oct. 24, 2017
YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK
12 people maximum
OCT. 24, 2017
7a.m. to 6p.m. (sunrise to sunset) Full Day
Meeting Place @ 7a.m. will be shared after all booked.
Light hiking involved
4000 ft. to 8000 ft. in elevation
Be ready for Adventure
Be ready for beauty
EXPECT TO LEARN
Adventure Sessions and Adventure Weddings
Planning your Adventure photo shoot
Packing for your Adventure Shoot & Essentials
Safety & wilderness rules
How to start shooting Adventure sessions
Lighting w/ Speed-lights and Strobes
On finding Natural Light
Composing Your Shot & Lens Purpose
On becoming a Visionary & Artist
on Achieving Natural and Organic Expressions
Directing your subjects
Posing for the Epic shot
On standing out & separating yourself
Pricing yourself and your business
I have a valid Guide Permit with Yosemite National Park.
Non-Refundable price to reserve your space now: $600
The remaining $575 is due October 1, 2017
Credit/Debit Card accepted
Direct Deposit Accepted via CASH app
TRAVEL to YOSEMITE (Flights and Car)
Lodging in the Yosemite
Lodging in Yosemite Valley is preferred, but not necessary.
Majestic Yosemite Hotel is a beautiful lodge, but costs $$$
Yosemite Valley Lodge is good, less $$
Half-Dome Village has cheap $ tent Cabins for the rugged enthusiast.
Yosemite View Lodge & Rush Creek Lodge are outside Valley but are close.
WHAT TO BRING:
– Pack for the fall weather outdoors (Temps average 40F to 70f)
– Bring light gloves, light jacket, head warmers, hiking boots, outdoor pants, wicker underwear, etc.
– Slight chance of rain, so plan for it. We’ll see weather as we get closer.
– Trekking poles are good for support.
– A small backpack with food, water, some clothes, and light camera gear.
– Bring $$ for lunch & Dinner.
– Bring minimal photo gear, wide and portrait lenses are good, 1 camera.
– a Speed-light is fine, but not necessary. I’ll have one & Profoto B2.
– I can provide more specifics on what to bring.
Adventure Wedding Photographer worldwide
Published in People magazine, the Today show, Live Kelly and Ryan show to name a few.
Seasoned Mountaineer who’s climbed many mountains, including north America’s highest Peak, Denali, Alaska 20,320 ft.
Mt. Everest Base Camp Wedding Photographer 2017
Named in Top 100 Wedding Photographers in the USA/Canada by SLR Lounge
Named in Top World Wedding Photographers by PROFOTO Lighting
Published in top wedding & photography magazines and Blogs
Speaker @ NIKON WPPI 2017, PROFOTO WPPI 2016, IMAGING USA 2018, MYSTIC 2016 & 2018,
TEDx Talk Speaker November 2017
PAY REMAINDER HERE
If you have questions, please contact me at the CONTACT PAGE.